Tuesday, April 13, 2010


"Starry Night Tree"
Acrylic
ACEO 2.5" x 3.5"
Sold to a collector in Massachusetts USA

I have decided to do a Dreamscape series of ACEO's and larger paintings. This original tree/landscape painting falls into my surreal Dreamscapes series as well. I love where this painting takes me. I imagine laying in the tall grass of a lush green meadow on a warm summer night, star-gazing... :)

Vote in the poll I've posted in the column on the right. It will help me to know what size paintings to paint! I value your input. Thanks!

10% of final sale of this painting will support Plant a Tree in Haiti and Help 155 Families Eat-a Global Giving Project
About this nonprofit: When you're poor & utterly destitute it is impossible to think beyond immediate needs. Food, fuel. A place to sleep. Long-term concerns are tomorrow's problem. In desperation, Haitian villagers cut down trees to get fuel for cooking. Then the hurricanes came and eroded the farmland. Now family farmers have nothing to cook. A peasant organization in Haiti wants help planting trees so they can farm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment