Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Christmas Gift, Beautiful Music and Song "Christmas Canon"

Today, I had just pulled into a parking area that was facing snow covered rolling hills, when this beautiful "Christmas Canon" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra came on the car radio. I just love this beautiful Christmas song... so I turned up the volume. Flooded with joy, my spirit began to soar. I felt transported over the hills, beyond the tree line to green fields under a star-filled sky in another place and time. In an instant, I could imagine being in the fields with the shepherds on that most Holy Christmas night, as the heavenly angels sang and proclaimed Glad Tidings to all. Tears ran down my face as my heart was filled with overwhelming joy.

Glory to God! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment